View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 04:27 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: september 3rd for sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
I wonder how inaccurate the loss of customers is though if all these numbers were close to true sprint still wouldn't be number 3 or 4 and wouldn't have the money to buy other companies like virgin mobile and they themselves would have been taken over by verzion by now if sprint's bleeding was as bad as everyone says. I dont feel like I am on a sinking ship right now it feels afloat.. in need of repair but afloat.
Thats not how businesses work...a business could be completely bankrupt and still operate for at least a year. Just cause they are bleeding doesn't mean they are dead, they still have a huge amount of net worth, and when they use money they obviously hope to gain out by increasing coverage and etc.

Sprint though is still loosing customers and thats that. They are recovering here and there but that is not enough as they need to stay competitive if they wish to grow.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)