View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 11:55 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Random phone wake ups

Mine does it every now and then. I found out that it is because I have a Sprint Airave in my house. Apparently if it switches between the cell tower and my airave, it will "wake up", ie, the screen will come on.
Even if YOU don't have an Airave, someone near you might and you are connecting and disconnecting to it.
Try dialing *99. If you are near an Airave, you'll get a recorded message that says "you are now within Airave coverage".
By default, all airaves are set to work with any sprint phone, so if a neighbor has one, you could be connecting to it.

David