View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Reef48
Lovin some Droid!!!!

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

This is a great ROM, when I install the few apps (S2U2, fingerkeyb, musicID, etc.) that I like and use I am left with only 10 megs of storage and that runs of after the cache fills. Anyway to trim some bloatware out to make this a daily use ROM..... Great work and solid but just overly bloated. Three GPS apps that do the same thing, and menus on and off, etc. Anyway you can release your kitchen?

Last edited by Reef48; 08-08-2009 at 01:34 PM.