View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 05:33 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: question about sero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
Ok, what you can do is a TOL (Transfer of liability)basically it transfers your line to some one else..... so you don't have to pay an ETF or monthly bill...you could sell your account or give it to a fam member. Now some how it is possible to port your number...... I think through google voice or maybe even call Tmobile and tell them your situtation, they may help you. I remember reading a while ago when tons of people wanted sero and they wanted to keep their numbers. There was only a couple of ways to do it and I mentioned both (I think) so Good luck, hope this helps
I remember when people were switching to Sero and trying to keep their numbers.
The only difference with the situation the op is in, is that he is dealing with 2 different carriers where as in the Sero situation, the Sprint customer was switching plans within the same company, Sprint.
It was just that the policy was that you could not keep your same cellular number but there was a workaround. I don't remember what it was though.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin