View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 01:19 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: question about sero

Quote:
Originally Posted by meechieervin View Post
hello i have a question about sero,i have the sero plan and i was thinking about going to tmobile to get the touch pro 2 if i transfer the sero over to someone else can i keep my number and is it hard to do thanks
I was thinking about this situation. If you port your sprint number, the Sero account will be closed.
If you transfer your Sero account to another person and open up a new T mobile account, obviously you will have a T mobile number.
I think the sticking point here is that you are dealing with 2 carriers.
Someone else may have a solution but I cannot think of one at this time.
Since you have a Sero account, it is an older account and Sprint's prorated ETF probably does not apply.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 08-08-2009 at 01:48 AM.