View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 04:57 PM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
are you guys finding a lot of problems with the latest, is it worth upgrading too right now, or wait til some of the problems are resolved. i love nrgz roms but always have some problem that reverts me back to mighty

works perfect for me. and the facebook integration works 100% now also.

and the phone lock now works perfect, stays locked even after the screen comes back on

another thing i noticed was that the screen no longer smears when switching from landscape mode. which looks allot smoother. its also centered correctly and doesnt cut off the call history and calender text in landscape mode

Final thoughts are this latest release is ready for prime time, i could safely say i would put this on my friends phones even if they knew nothing about roms

awesome build NRG

The clock setting itself an hour behind is fixed, and no longer messes up all my contacts birthdays when i sync.

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-07-2009 at 05:05 PM.