View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 02:50 PM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23017

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
Now that I know about using gestures to rotate pictures, this issue goes away. I'll play around with the reg hack in #1.

I look forward to a stable 23022 style build, as those large buttons at the bottom of the screen are a great step forward. They may not be the most aesthetically pleasing, but the functionality of them is tremendous.
I will play with this build over the week end, just have not had time. I will post it when I get done so that you guys can look. But I am not releasing this as one of my normall builds so don't expect much.

Oh and that word in red up there. I have to look that up in the dictionary. LOL

Last edited by mattsm; 08-07-2009 at 02:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.