View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 01:45 PM
tokuzumi
VIP Member

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23017

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
1. If you want the battery in task bar instead of clock then goto
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBa r
delete : ConsistentClockOrBattery

2. my pictures show sideways and not upside down. I will look at this but not really a big deal, It is using HTC album so when the picture comes up just gesture C on the screen and it turns it 90degrees for every gesture. If you gesture a circle then it zooms in. Flick left or right and it goes to next picture or previous picture.

I have been extremely busy this week at the business. I have not even downloaded the 23022 that was released, but listening to others that is OK.
Now that I know about using gestures to rotate pictures, this issue goes away. I'll play around with the reg hack in #1.

I look forward to a stable 23022 style build, as those large buttons at the bottom of the screen are a great step forward. They may not be the most aesthetically pleasing, but the functionality of them is tremendous.