View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 12:51 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
They are carrier cabs specific to you service provider. I don't think we need to install those anymore for the internet to work and the phone to provision, at least not for Sprint.
I'd love some clarification. After a flash of the last two(?) versions I had no options to update PRL/PRI/profile. After installing the Sprint carrier cab they were there. Someone posted they were cooked in? Am I missing something? I know you can use the phone without them and you can get PRL updated via *2 but what about PRI or profile?