View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 12:44 PM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23017

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
Using the Sprint 23017 file (non light). Two small issues....not critical.

1) In high mem kernel, I set the battery to display, via advanced configuration, but when I use any program, or click anything, it reverts back to the clock. If I click the task manager, and click to hide the task manager, the battery icon returns. Same with low mem kernel

2)The pictures display upside down. In the preview pane on the home screen, they display fine. It's when I click on it, to see it full screen is where i see the issue.

Other than that....good rom.

1. If you want the battery in task bar instead of clock then goto
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBa r
delete : ConsistentClockOrBattery

2. my pictures show sideways and not upside down. I will look at this but not really a big deal, It is using HTC album so when the picture comes up just gesture C on the screen and it turns it 90degrees for every gesture. If you gesture a circle then it zooms in. Flick left or right and it goes to next picture or previous picture.

I have been extremely busy this week at the business. I have not even downloaded the 23022 that was released, but listening to others that is OK.

This post has been thanked 1 times.