View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 11:06 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Differences between Manilla (TF3D) and Rhodium (TF3D2)?

tf3d2 also has the stocks tab, and the stock theme is gray instead of the colors and stuff for tf3d (although you can change the manila files to suit or icon needs)

Other than those I don't think there are many more differences. I also think the 2.5 is ugly looking because I don't want some random icons clogging up my wallpaper when I can just scroll to programs.

But then again, I've been using titanium for so long that I don't see myself ever going back to tf3d except in some cases when I just feel like switching today screens for a small change.
This post has been thanked 1 times.