View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 10:39 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Which Sprint Phone Should I Get?

Well currently the fastest phone on sprint is the palm pre if you're just talking data network, but if you're on wifi any phone will work for you. The best options imo are the

Diamond (Smaller easier to carry around)
Touch Pro (bigger screen, slide out qwerty)
Palm Pre (4G, smoother (for now))

or just hold out for a month or two and get you a touch pro 2, which is basically a touch pro with (maybe) a 3.5mm headphone jack and a bigger WVGA screen.

Note though I think u have to mod the pre with a few hacks to get it to tether, but shouldnt be too hard. As far as I've been able to tell (have friends on GSM networks) sprint is the fastest data phone company. I always get reception, and way faster, than other networks. With just my 3g connection I often browse web pages and they take maybe 4 or 5 seconds to load. PPC Geeks loads in about 5 seconds for instance (till the ATT guy comes over to install my internet)

As far as Wifi goes, you can't really go wrong.