View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 02:24 AM
apaquette0069
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

I love this rom so much!!! but really find it hard to use on a daily basis because i cant really use all the apps and customizations i use EVERY single time i flash a rom. But do you think you could make a version of your "standard" Energy rom that does not have all of the 3rd party apps and even a lil less of the stock apps?? "standard-clean"???? I know you have A LOT of projects on the go and im sure your real life is just as busy, but the only reason i ask is because after a fresh flash there is very little space left on the main storage and its hard to get everything you want on it, and ppl have to make sacrifices to apps they already use and are used to working with. if you had a version that could be customized by the users i think, no pretty sure this would be the BEST rom out there!!!!! and I'm pretty sure that a lot of ppl out there would support this suggestion(I'm sure they even already asked, I missed it if they did, and sorry for bringing up a question that's be answered before) if you made a version like this I'm sure it would be a great hit!!!!. Please don't take me wrong... Keep all the sweet customizations and all that cool stuff, just clean up all the pre-installed apps to a bar minimum, so us the users can just install the stuff we like and normally install every time we flash a rom!!!! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING you do for all of us here in the community!!!!