View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhankey184 View Post
Nice, sounds like I am flashing this weekend. So I need the advanced configuration tool to increase my camera responsiveness or does that all come in the mighty rom package?
no its a serate CAB. Here you go!

EDIT: Make sure you back up everything on your phone before you flash, as it will clear your phone's memory (your storage card is safe). And make sure that right after the flash is complete, that you Clear Storage (Start > Settings > System > Clear Storage). This will clear out any little bugs hanging around in there.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3.cab (282.1 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Kliptik; 08-06-2009 at 11:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.