View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 11:01 PM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom1211 View Post
I was able to change the Clock, Slider, and Icons successfully using Manila Customizer. Using Showaco's 4 Icon Program Tab cab, I was able to get 4 icons in the programs tab, however they were not resized to the normal 4 icon size and stayed at the default size (as appear directly post-flash). This causes clipped icon pictures and a generally unappealing Programs Tab. Uninstalling ATM, will post results.

EDIT: It should be noted that as I am not able to access the 8/6 Refried ROM posted earlier today on either of the servers, I am using the ROM NRGZ linked to on his Twitter page (http://bit.ly/ldsTS Link for the CDMA Manila 2.1 ROM. Has issues! Plz Test!). So YMMP(ossibly)V. Also NoProgBack cab works to make the icon background in the Programs Tab transparent.
EDIT2: Uninstallation of Showaco 4 Icons Program Tab cab went off without a hitch.
The new ROM it's the Refried, Do you have thath one?