View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:58 PM
kalel410
Lurker

kalel410 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PDAJ's Clean WM6.1 ROM 4 Apache

Hi PDAJ! Thanks so much for the 6.1 Works great... except I'm having a slight problem. OK, more than slight. Trying to activate this phone with sprint (it was a former sprint phone that I was given. I updated it with your 6.1 but hadn't activated it yet with spring.) So, tonight, I went through all the sprint activation stuff with sprint. Got my MSL. ##MSL# doesn't do anything in the dialer. However, other codes, work. For example, ##786# brings up the logistics screen, so I know some ## codes do work. But ## followed by my MSL followed by a # does nothing. Still remains at the dialer. I've had two sprint techs trying to figure it out (one of them online and one of them by landline), but they have never seen this happen before. (Then again, they might not have experience with the 6700's running WM6.1.

So, I'm wondering if it has to do with the new rom. I guess if I had activated the phone while still under WM5, I could've upgraded to the 6.1 after the activation and all would be well. I just can't activate it under 6.1

Any ideas? Any tricks to get that code in?

Now, in the event we can't figure this out, do you have a link to one of the WM5 OEM roms so that I can reflash to that, activate with Sprint, and then flash to 6.1 again? I'm hoping not to revert back, because I've already set up a bunch of stuff under 6.1 (e-mail, wifi).

Thanks!

Kalel