View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 07:38 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobo View Post
Any suggestions for a weather editor?

Thanks you are very helpfull

mobo

I have the person good fortune of living in a city in the default database, but after looking at the FAQ in the Manila 2.1 thread it seems you may find what you need with this weather app here, and you should also take this into consideration:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmserver
Also, for custom city, you'll need this reg entry:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"Weather.ServerURLOverride"="http://weather.not2advanced.com/htcweather/forecastdata.php?ac=XDADevs&locCode=%25ls&version= 1&device=innovation"
I cannot confirm the app will work, but it sounds promising, and I know the registry setting is a good one. Good luck.