View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:23 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: How To unlock and flash with Video Walk Through!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvirginiaboi View Post
Hey where do i go to see the videos so i can flash my verizon diamond? I dont see them anywhere
the first post of this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvirginiaboi View Post
i ran the might Rom app and when it started to go through the process where it shows the progress bar screen my phone reboots and this error message came up on the ruu screen. ERROR 244 invaled model ID? then it says the update utility cannot be used for your pda please check update utility. help?
invalid model id most likely means that you attempted to flash the touch pro mightyrom, instead of the diamond mightyrom. so, go to the diamond section of this forum and download the right one.