View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 03:43 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jviola View Post
Does this have MS voice commands? I don't seem to be able to find it, nor when I push my button does it work? If not, can you tell me where I can download it at.

First, go back to the Touch Pro Upgrades forum index -- seriously -- and look for the 'paperclip' next to the thread rating (stars) -- that will bring up another window with every file attached to this thread -- there are two versions of voice command attached, and about 5 copies of one of them.

It has occasionally been included in one build or another, but is usually best left up to the user to choose a preferred version.