View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 02:26 PM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigknoxy View Post
Yeah, I wasn't trying to blame the ROM, I mainly just threw it out there hoping for some feedback/suggestions and to see if anyone else had this exact problem (not just keyboard going out but as in keyboard going out after set number of days after flash/hard reset).

It is just strange to me that it will work after a reflash or hard reset consistently for about 6 days and then just out of no where stop working. I have dealt with hardware failure before and usually it is not this consistent, usually the functionality is much more random.

I will at some point end up taking my phone in and exchanging but I am just trying (mainly hoping) to do anything possible to get it working first. Most of my experiences with Sprint haven't been the best (to say nicely) so I try to avoid them unless absolutely necessary.
Try to back to the stock and check keyboard and we will see.