View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I can't tell you now as I flashed back to the SAC Warrior ROM, but it's something to the effect that "there is not enough available memory to run this program". This is in a Sprint TP with TONS of available memory.

The game starts to open & shows the opening splash screen but then the error pops up & it exits. I have seen the exact same error on other custom ROM's, the game either runs perfectly or won't run at all. It is only the last couple versions of NRZ that will run it, before that it gave the exact same error. SAC runs it perfectly as does NFSFAN's & the latest NRZ (NRZ is awesome, but the battery life is so poor the ROM is virtually unuseable for me)

~John
ohh i see well the problem is John is that the game requires a landscape re****ion in order to run, so what you would have to do on my rom in order to run the game is go to start menu, then tools, and then run the change screen program, and then check enabled. now go0 to the exeptions tab, and enable all the landscape modes on their for each program, and then click save, and then go to homescreen and then turn your phone so its in landscape and then try to run the game.