View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 01:04 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Whats the exact problem your having, or error your getting.
I can't tell you now as I flashed back to the SAC Warrior ROM, but it's something to the effect that "there is not enough available memory to run this program". This is in a Sprint TP with TONS of available memory.

The game starts to open & shows the opening splash screen but then the error pops up & it exits. I have seen the exact same error on other custom ROM's, the game either runs perfectly or won't run at all. It is only the last couple versions of NRZ that will run it, before that it gave the exact same error. SAC runs it perfectly as does NFSFAN's & the latest NRZ (NRZ is awesome, but the battery life is so poor the ROM is virtually unuseable for me)

~John