fragola181818
PPCGeeks Regular

fragola181818 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigknoxy View Post
First off I do love this ROM so thanks for all he hard work guys.

I have just been having issues with my hardware keyboard. I have been searching this thread and I am sure I will get the typical 'your keyboard is dying' response, and it may be, but I'm just not sure.

It is just weird to me that after an upgrade to a new ROM it seems that almost always after about 6 days my hardware keyboard will pretty much quit working at all. If my keyboard is dying then why does it work perfectly after I do a hard reset? (has so far every time at least, also I never had keyboard issues this severe with the stock ROM, but I REALLY don't want to go back to that)

I don't think I installed any programs within a day or two of keyboard going out either but I am not as sure on this one...
Sorry, it is just very frustrating to me when I have a phone with a keyboard and the keyboard doesn't work... might as well just have got the diamond if I didn't want a physical keyword...

Well, I know the last part is just me ranting but does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Mine started to do the same thing. Reflashed back to the stock rom, took it in the spirnt store and they replaced the keyboard for free (part of the insurance policy).

No way to fix the keyboard. If it starts to dye and stop working (even if you press all the keys firmly with your hand and nothing happens, take it back to the store.

Happened to me twice.