View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laquino1 View Post
Can Anyone help me switch the 6.5 update over to Titanium? I went into tools and pressed the Titanium RA and when it tries to load I keep getting an error message : File or assembly name "fgControlsDevice, Version=1.0.8.2, Culture=nueutral, PublicKeyToken=null", or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Then the next screen says the .NET Compact Framework failed to load the required components. I tried to load 3.5 NET program, but i always get an error before it finishes completely. Is there a different version needed for the windows 6.5? I have an older one with 4.3 or something in the file name.

Anyones help would be great, or am I just missing a step somewhere. Thanks for your help. And Merdin, this one looks great and is fast too. now i hav to upgrade a friends phone, she's getting jealous!

Lou
to change to titanium, you go to settings, and then your go to Today, and then click on the items tab, and check the box that has windows default, and then press ok, and wait a little for it to load.