View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Updated 7/9/09] SYS 23004 WM6.5 for PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Im not good at writing TUTs lol
1 Create a new empty folder and drop RecMod.exe into that folder
2 CUT modules from kitchens sys BROWSING and paste them into your new created folder
3 drag and drop every pasted module into RecMod.exe and inside of every module you will find an actual .dll (or any other extention) with the same name as a name of module
4 CUT and PASTE actual dlls back into the kitchens BROWSING folder
5 delete everything from your new folder except RecMod.exe
6 Repeat the same steps with BROWSINGCORE,then browsingie,then Adobe Flash (if using),etc
Thanks Vinny! I'm actually out on the road right now so I will try when I get back home

... But just to clarify a couple things...
  • When you refer to a "module", you just mean everything in the paticular folder of the SYS, ie.. everything in the say .. BROWSING folder correct?
  • Once I put all that stuff, .dll's and everything else into a temp folder that also has RecMod.exe in it, simply run recmod and let it do it's thing
  • Then once it's done, recmodding, re-locking, or whatever other magic it does... then cut out ONLY the .dll files and put them back into the original BROWSING folder of the SYS?
I'm sure this will make more sense once I get back home and go through the process, but if I CUT everything out of the original BROWSING folder then only put back the .dll's ... what about all the other files that were in the BROWSING folder to begin with?