View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 02:41 AM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Thanks for the reply.

I have a good signal were I live and have been checking the Rx and Ec/Io on different radios to compare strength . Northern California is were I have the problems so I will need to field test different ones.

As far as *228 goes, I can dial it and it tells me its starting the update service, but if its not the stock radio it tells me sorry the service is unavailable.

Does it matter if I do a tower update or not? Will it affect the performance of the radio?

Interestingly, on the stock USCC radio I have to dial ##33284## ( add a second # at the end) to access the signal info. I don't know if that matters or not.

Also I lumos and highly recommend it.

Anyway thanks in advance.
Yes try to check in your place and then check Northern California and you will see and decide wich one it's the best RADIO for your equipment.
Other good point it's to check if you use Internet sharing or WiFI Sharing check if your phone warm up some times it's normal but some RADIO'S warm up it will be lees.

If you change RADIO any problem you will have.
About ##33284# if you ned to add one more for to see the information no problem and some times in diferent ROM'S you will need the password and it is the password 183729

Last edited by jdm627; 08-06-2009 at 02:47 AM.