View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 02:27 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
You can use *228 with all radios if you want.

After installed the RADIO it's necesary cheking in ##33284# and check this points:
RX: Receive
Ec/Io: Signal to Interference Ratio.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...69545&page=674

Not all the RADIO'S working in the same way for all becuase it's important the location and the palce where you are if have a good signal.
And new RADIO dosen't means quality.
Attached ImagesStock and Verizon 1-03-09.jpg (67.9 KB, 10 views)FieldTrial Stock and Verizon 1-03-09.jpg (81.7 KB, 7 views)FieldTrial HDR Stock and Verizon

And the other good think it's AskWhy recomendationa about Lumos.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...69545&page=674
Thanks for the reply.

I have a good signal were I live and have been checking the Rx and Ec/Io on different radios to compare strength . Northern California is were I have the problems so I will need to field test different ones.

As far as *228 goes, I can dial it and it tells me its starting the update service, but if its not the stock radio it tells me sorry the service is unavailable.

Does it matter if I do a tower update or not? Will it affect the performance of the radio?

Interestingly, on the stock USCC radio I have to dial ##33284## ( add a second # at the end) to access the signal info. I don't know if that matters or not.

Also I lumos and highly recommend it.

Anyway thanks in advance.