View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 11:55 PM
ranmasaotome510
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ranmasaotome510 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Rhodium (TP2) Possible 3.5mm!

Quote:
ANother one that cannot decode. I did not say that Sprint will not make changes. It's the roadmap with 3.5mm is what i'm saying.
let me try again, since basic English is so hard for you to fathom.

I never condoned the idea that u said sprint was not making changes. I was referring to the picture that i posted in the beginning of this Topic.

What you stated was that the photo i posted in the beginning isn't official, Which i find redundant cause who's for either of us to say it is or isn't. All we can say is how closely it resembles the real photos of the TP2 maveaglehas has pointed out for all of us to see.

Quote:
hy look at the roadmap picture when we have pictures of the actual phone? There's clearly more than only one port at the bottom of the Sprint version.

Now to continue my defense, i also find your somewhat awkward statement
Quote:
It's the roadmap with 3.5mm is what i'm saying.
somewhat irrelevant.

Because maveagleshas's photo showing the difference in size of the bottom is not a roadmap picture.

But if you're referring to the long roadmap picture you posted, then its still irrelevant cause there is no diffenet proof of when it was produced or show in any conference.

But if you're referring to my roadmap picture that i posted, then read Note1

Note1: for the record, jethro you're grammar escapes me. Infact some of you're written sentences are so broken, i get migraines trying to decipher them.