View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 11:41 PM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Waiting for the new...

I read again AskWhy post and it's amaizing how thech us.=D>

I agree with this AskWhy words:

I really do hope that more people, especially people with battery issues, will more strongly consider the backlight as a primary cause of power drain, and consider trying Lumos along with your other battery tweaks for at least a few days. I think it just might surprise you.

My preparation for the new AURORA ROM: I cleened and made hard reset and flashed Sprint Stock.

And still cheking about the RADIO traing to have the optimus Battery and complementing with Lumos.

I changed the RADIO for Verizon 1.03.09V and I have a very good results about RX: Receive
Ec/Io: Signal to Interference Ratio.

Why should I flash a new radio version on my phone?
- Increased reception reliability & increased battery life. It's simple. The less roaming you do, the better your battery life.

So I will wait for new AURORA and tomorrow with Lumos waiting for Sunny day.

Last edited by jdm627; 08-05-2009 at 11:46 PM.