View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 11:11 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Sprint Rhodium (TP2) Possible 3.5mm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maveagle View Post
Why look at the roadmap picture when we have pictures of the actual phone? There's clearly more than only one port at the bottom of the Sprint version.

Ok this is a good point. I will use this as an example.
First the TS mislead me that he enhanced the roadmap images. It is not the roadmap images bcoz this is the roadmap Images:

So looking at the real roadmap, U can see that it is closer to the silver TP2 that is posted Up there. WHat the TS got is the Unofficial Sprint TP2 images not the roadmap images. So I did not really take a good look at the images that he posted coz of the fact that I'm saying. So with the real pics that is posted, It is convincing that it has a 3.5mm jack.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 08-05-2009 at 11:14 PM.