View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 10:56 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Rhodium (TP2) Possible 3.5mm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
What point did U said is valid? U r irrelevant bcoz U cannot decode what I'm saying. It's really simple. I said, We cannot see the hint on the roadmap coz it was released b4 HTC change their plans. It's that just simple.
I have decoded what you said fine, but you were not able to decode what I said because you were too busy typing the word "irrelevant"...We all know HTC changed their stance..BUT this change could have been publicly or privately..and even if they did or didn't, it is possible that Sprint and other carriers asked for it which had an impact in HTC future decision.
________
Cannabis Seeds

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 02:11 PM.