View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 09:19 PM
slopokdave
Halfway to VIP Status

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who Needs WM Marketplace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Maybe its just me but I couldnt possibly care less about the WM Marketplace. But i generally research my applications that I pay for on my on pretty extensivly here, xda and wherever. And going to get them after that is easy.

I guess if it will bring down app prices by giving dev's a cheap distribution channel then I am all for it. The AppStore has done this for the Iphone and if MS can pull that off I may care about it. We'll see.
You know I thought the same thing.... I've owned Kinoma for a bit now but never dwelled into the little app store they have in there. I went in there the other day, and I must say, while the free apps were quite sparse (more than 5 though), it was NICE to be able to just open up a program, sort the apps for me, and download/install with a push.

Most of its crap, and expensive............. but, isn't that what the iphone store has? Lots and lots of crap....