View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 11:05 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
man we need more rumors to keep us going the tp2 could ahve easily been the halo of sprint but they decided the pre was their halo this year. Though it sounds like only sprint will be caring the HTC hero maybe that will be the next halo?
Other than the fact that everyone is going is have the tp2, would make it hard to be a halo phone. And forget the tp2 rumors, I WISH I could get at least ONE td2 rumor on sprint, that's the phone I want (with a 3.5mm jack plzz). If sprint released that phone I'd be first in line, but if they ever do it looks to be so far in the future I'll be able to get a tegra phone by then.

Considering the Hero is already released in GSM (not in the U.S. though I don't think) I'm pretty sure US GSM networks will get it too, but the weak screen resolution is such a turn off for me on that phone I could never justify buying that phone, the only reason I see anyone getting a Hero is if they just have to have android, because the UI will be easily emulated to a near perfect level on wm by then and the only difference will be the base OS (and did I mention HVGA, yuck!)