View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Updated 7/9/09] SYS 23004 WM6.5 for PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I recmodded browsing .dlls and .muis in SYS_23001_96DPI_0409.rar in my kitchen,may be it makes the difference...
Im using PIE to download attachments from this website and from FTP links too...
Same with Opera 9.7.both browsers work fine for me...
Hey Vinny,

With all the diff SYS's comming out I am now wanting to learn how to recmod myself I was wondering if you had posted, new of a really good tutorial on how to do this, or if you would post a step by step on how to do this ? I tried a long time ago to G'reloc some stuff back when I was using DogGuy's Kitchen (months and months ago) but never got it figured out. If i understood you a while back in a post to me, you said that recmod was a way around that, correct? To the best of my lay understanding at this point, this is needed once you have deleted/swapped out some files to get them "prepped" so the kitchen will play nice with them again, is that right? (be it ever so basic)

Thanks!