View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 08:15 AM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23017

Quote:
Originally Posted by deddy777 View Post
Hey Mattsm, I am getting a consistent 21mb to work with using your Sprint ROM, and except for the music player (which I am going to try and figure out tomorrow) it is very fast. I read the link you pointed to, that talks about HTC Mega package and it looks pretty interesting. I will probably look at both methods this weekend, i.e. your ROM with the base of 23017 and the alternative of adding cabs to see how they differ.
I am using manila 2d version: 19balldevices, the pictures zoom in and out by making circles and it flicks well to move from one picture to the next. As well the weather, people, I can setup email but have not tried send or push.(more tomorrow). I like that you use Oxios Hibernate, but could you start including the close apps as well, for some reason I get back more memory with that application. I also use the file extensions app because I can send shortcuts from my programs folder that is on my SD card. Tonight I am going to hard reset and just add the programs I use regularly to see what my memory footprint is. I will be amazed if I can be the 21mb by much. You are doing fantastic work, as are your peers.=D>=D>=D>=D>
Thanks and do report your results on the m2d.
On the close apps that you use, send me a link, I will include it.

This post has been thanked 1 times.