deddy777
PPCGeeks Regular

deddy777 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: Mattsm 6.5 23016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
I will answer anyway. The difference from 23016 to 23017 is not much of a difference. The build dates on these are 24hours apart. I am just trying have the latest available.
I will tell you that I do seem to have a little more free memory with the 23017 though.

On the m2d, this is in progress right now, Tplane37 is working on this for us and we have been testing over the weekend. I will link you guys when ready, we are still working the bugs out. It may be today, who knows.
Well I was busy over the weekend tested BBsandkms Rom and yours. With yours I tried both the bare bones and the Sprint. Last night I tried to crash the ROM by overloading it but it held and blew my mind. I added 15 programs to your already full Sprint Rom and on top of that I added 50+ shortcuts. The result was 13mb+ with camera and 23mb+ without camera this with running M2D ver 19(Viva) I believe. It did not have the Gps tagging. I will edit and post my number from the 6.5 memory. Also with M2d hardly any loss of memory over 4hrs and battery dropped from 61 to 59 over 4 hours. All and all I am glad I flashed 23017 as it is very fast and with the M2d GUI sick clean. More later and you
This post has been thanked 2 times.