View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Strangest thing, the accelerometer no longer turns pictures in htcalbum anymore. Its clearly working because when the menu comes up, that turns just fine, but the picture stays in place. Also interesting is the new transition going from picture to picture. If I slide the picture halfway out of view, I can see the other picture coming into view right next to it. Is this something winmo 6.5 has or is there a fix for this?
I believe its the version of album im using, i dont think its a wm6.5 thing, ill change it up and see once i cook up another test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseppe View Post
I just flashed to the newest ROM yesterday (GOOD WORK) and the oddest thing happened to me this morning... I feel asleep last night and forgot to charge my phone. I woke up at 3am, turned it on and tossed it on the charger. I didn't wait for it to fully power up. I woke up this morning and it was still on the htc screen. I reset it several times and it would not boot. I hard to hard reset it and it booted fine.

Also, the battery life in your previous ROM was outstanding; in this ROM, it is still very good but doesn't seem to last as long as the previous ROM, and tips to maximize the life?

Thanks.
Im not sure what might have happend, if you installed any cab files it could also be what was causing the boot issue.