View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 02:30 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member
Threadstarter

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Take action to force carriers to open networks and stop crippling devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Move to Europe... ha ha

I love commercials for products here in the US, they always say things like "Europeans have been doing it for years..." "You know the Germans, they make good stuff" "Patented European Formula"

Everything is better in Europe... well I've lived 10 years of my life in Europe, I'll pick the USA any day! To me, Europe is a nice place to visit

I wish we too would have one network... CDMA
Why do you wish we opnly had a CDMA network? Personally, I like being able to talk on the phone while I use the internet. There have been tons of times when I am at, for example, the RV supply store. And I'll be talking to my wife on the phone (using my bluetooth headset) while she sends me a video of the part I need. And I will keep her on the line until I can confirm the video was good enough or I need another one.

As for everything being better in the USA- I am in the process of setting up my new Touch Pro 2 phone. It is way better than any phone on the market in the USA right now. T-Mobile is set to launch theirs (stripped down) in a few weeks. The Europeans have already had it for a few months (WITH video calling). And that is how it is with pretty much all the new phones. If you lived in Europe right now, you'd have a way better phone (at least the option to get a better phone if you wanted) and way better services offered on that phone.