View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 12:14 PM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

It appears that NRG is having some problems with his mirrors still, It has to take unbelievable amounts of bandwidth to serve a rom this popular to so many people, I also see allot of people asking for prior versions of the ROM that NRG couldn't possibly host again because of bandwidth.

I have been using the "Standard" version of this rom since for almost a month and have archived them all on my account on TPB. Unfortunately i don't have the other versions of the rom except standard but i may start archiving them to help out the downgraders.

Just remember that NRG wont support the older builds because that would just hinder development of future builds, but if you want an older build of standard here is the link to my account.

http://thepiratebay.org/user/j.eremy/

I will seed for about a week so if you want them to stay alive please consider seeding for a while.