View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 10:15 AM
Asphyx
Halfway to VIP Status

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a better text messaging app?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
So, I have WAD2 and have a theme I built. I have a button for e-mail and a button for sms. But you can't go directly to sms or e-mail. You have to go to the account picker screen and then to the text or e-mail section. This adds a click and slows things down. It just bothers me. There should be a command line argument available for that app.
I use TF3D2.0 so I don't really have that issue but there is a fix for yours...

Yes tmail is used for all but you can add parameters to the tmail call to go to a specific account such as SMS and mail@yourmail.com.

I saw it a long time ago regarding setting up links for icons in ifonz or one of those iphone like launchers.

take a look here as it explains lots of good info on setting paramters for shortcvuts and launchers
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...sAndParameters

I don't have the issue because TF3D already makes calls using those parameters. The only thing I did was patched TF3D2 back to use default SMS app as the one inside TF3D2 really sucks!