View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 09:49 AM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a better text messaging app?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
See, now I have none of those problems in my system (except that it doesn't display MMS & you have to retrieve them separately)

Other than that, I get absolutely zero lag either with the program itself or with the TP KB setup (That's why I like it so much). Then again, I will never have 1000 texts sitting in my folders, I can't see one single reason why anybody ever does that. I want my system to be lightning fast with no lag or waiting on a response & that's simply not possible with 1000 (or whatever) number of undeleted texts.

If I get a text that is really important (& I do all the time for work), I immediately save it somewhere else. Other than that, I delete all my old texts at least every couple days to keep everything running smooth (I would do that no matter what text program I was using).

~John
i do a lot of work through text messaging, and i have a lot of information and saving it all individually would be too time consuming to bother trying. in the grand scheme of things, 4 or 5 thousand texts is still absolutely zero space, and there should be a way to seemlessly access it all without problems with threaded sms enabled. but that's obviously not the case.