View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 10:28 PM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody88 View Post
still didn't work unfortunately, I think somewhere my settings deep inside somewhere must gotten messed up. anyhow, how are you liking the 0723 build?
Okay, so I changed my default to Internet Sharing. I then switched it back to ActiveSync and then compared the registry for changes....

HKLM\Software\HTC\USBToPCPopUp\Option
DWORD: Value 2 changed to 0

Then there were a bunch of items in both HKLM\Drivers\Active\94 and \95 that changed, but I'm not sure if they changed because I initiated a connection to the PC / ActiveSync or not.

What does your registry show for the one setting I outlined above?

Also, when I first switched to Internet Sharing (from my original default of AS), the change was obviously the reverse of the one key shown above (0 --> 2) but also saw this change:

HKLM\System\State\Connectivity\InternetSharing
DWORD: Value 0 changed to 1

But this was not changed back when I went from Internet Sharing back to AS.

Hope this helps.

PS. Sorry, no issues with 090723. However, I'm not a TF3D nor a YouTube user, and those two things seem to get a lot of users posting for info, help, issues. Also, in all fairness, I recently switched back to my Treo Pro for every day business use, and am actually getting a TP2 tomorrow morning