View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 08:44 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Murducky the cab's about saving bettery from Maxx134 are working did you test and had the results?
still testing but i have noticed a longer life

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Just go into the Diamond/Touch Pro Tweak app.

It's under the data category
Found it Thank you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
Either that or advanced config < Menu (right soft key) < more settings < connections.

Although having the data disconnect seems to be hit or miss. It used to work perfectly for me, but now it only randomly decides to actually disconnect. Most times I go and look and my data has been connected for multiple hours even though I have it set to disconnect after 1 minute. I don't know why this stopped working. I have my email set to check every 1 hour, and nothing else I use accesses data. But my battery lasted much longer when it actually disconnected. I believe the 23001 sys was the one where I went 3 days without a charge.
thanks