View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 11:05 PM
DogGuy
PPCGeeks Regular

DogGuy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Completed Featured Settings List with Icon Locations

10/28/07 -- Added SettingsIcons.zip. Contains SettingsIcons.dll and Readme.txt. Corresponding shortcuts are complete! Please check them over and let me know if you catch any errors.

UPDATE: Completed listing of cplmain.cpl. Completed mycpl.cpl information as well. Completed Listing of All Icons. Format is "xxx.dll, [actual icon number in dll] ([icon group number])" Use the icon group number for linking in shortcuts.

I will *not* be completing SettingsLnks.txt. Instead I am rebuilding a .dll that includes *all* of the icons in one location, and will create a full set of shortcuts utilizing the new .dll. This set of shortcuts will then be rom-independent, and easily update-able. If anyone is interested in a copy of this on completion, just ask.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As the title says, I went through by hand and tested a call to every featured setting in cplmain.cpl for the 2.16 Sprint WM6 Rom. Tabs are listed in ().

Thought for developers and rom builders, this might be of interest. I'm personally using it for creating lnks to all of the integrated settings and putting it into a MortButtons replacement for SPB Menu.

Feel free to pass it around to anyone who might find a use for it.

-DogGuy

Edit: For those who are wondering how to create shortcuts from this information, follow this link: http://www.ppcsg.com/lofiversion/index.php/t51882.html (thanks stroths) or just look at the SettingsLnks.txt I've uploaded.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: txt SettingsLnks.txt (1.3 KB, 64 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt CPLMAIN Table.txt (1.8 KB, 66 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt MYCPLTable.txt (538 Bytes, 62 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip SettingsIcons.zip (63.9 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Shortcuts.zip (5.7 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by DogGuy; 10-29-2007 at 03:21 AM.