Imperator
Lurker

Imperator is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdr32341 View Post
I've been searching this thread but I can't seem to find any info - Do any of you guys have issues with the built-in alarm clock on this newest build of MightyRom?

Basically, my problem is that the windows snooze/dismiss alarm notification doesn't pop up when my alarm goes off. So, in order to turn off the alarm, i have to tap the bar at the top of the screen and then tap the alarm icon, at which point the pop-up will appear and i can dismiss the alarm. Is there some setting I can change that will make the alarm popup appear on top of touchflo without making me first go into the notification manager?
I rarely use the alarm unless I'm on the road for work, which has been my case over the past four weeks. My phone locks to a PIN after 10 minutes (EAS policy) and today I discovered the alarm will show a snooze "slider" below the unlock slider when the phone is locked (using the WM 6.5 lock screen). This worked wonderfully for me this morning; thanks to MR 6, I wish my TP was always configured this way!