View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 03:49 PM
supdawg
Almost a VIP

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Cheapgal...

I still do not see how a rom could block sprint from seeing how much data you used? If it occured while you were using a specific rom, then I would say without much doubt it was just a fluke coincidence.

I have been using MM roms since 4, and I have always shown data being used by sprint. So it's not the rom that was blocking it. It was something on Sprint's side.

Just use some common sense here. How could a rom block sprint from knowing how much data you've used?

And if you want to test it out further - revert back to the old rom to see if you can duplicate the results. I'd be willing to bet that even if you went back to the old rom you were using, sprint would be able to track your data usage.

Last edited by supdawg; 08-03-2009 at 03:55 PM.