PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

robmayer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to robmayer Send a message via MSN to robmayer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameDoctor View Post
I'm wondering if Helmi_c has given up on Apache development, or just lost interest in PPCGeeks. He hasn't even made a post since Sept. 3rd.

I would not hold my breath for an "official" kitchen from him. I know it takes a lot of development time for these things, but the lack of any postings is not a good sign, especially when you are a Super Moderator.
errr.. yeah, I hear ya. Doesn't seem to promising, unless of course he is planning a big suprise But how likely is that? At least verizonguy has a kitchen out, but I really have had my hopes up on one from Helmi for a while. Mostly because I heard a rumor that it was going to have a newer build of WM6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidDuced View Post
Hey man I really need help now. I downloaded the wm6 build and I don't know what happened. I extracted the files into my storage card than I touched the "ENTERBL" file and now everything is wiped out. I tried to do a hard reset but nothing starts. Please help.
Oops, that not good at all. Running those files from your 6700 is going to cause bad things to happen. You have to flash your 6700 from your PC. I have a tutorial on how to do this on my homepage: www.6700development.com. Sounds like you got yourself stuck in bootloader mode. Don't worry though, easily fixed. First, go here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7049, download the uni_exitbootloader_180 file to your pc, extract the contents, disable usb connections in activesync, plug your phone into your pc, run uni_exitbootloader from the folder you just downloaded and extracted and you device should boot.