View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I am having issues with screen rotation with this ROM. When I am walking and holding the phone, it rotates from portrait to landscape often, especially when listening to music on a long walk. Yesterday I had to leave the keyboard out while walking just so it stops rotating constantly and today I did a hard reset and its still doing it again. Is there a way to stop the rotation? Its getting on my nerves.
did you install any auto-rotation apps? I know there are a few out there cuz some ppl don't like to have to slide out the keyboard to get it to rotate. If I'm right some chefs are cooking these into their ROMs. Are you using MightyROM?