View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 07:54 PM
mcmichak
PPCGeeks Regular

mcmichak is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So I hate to sound like an bragging jackass here, but I thought I'd chime in anyways. My phone works fine and I have WAY too much crap installed on it. No BT problems, Dpad hasn't cut out, had the WiFi issue once but I removed my home network and tried again and no problems since. Magic process maybe? Hopefully not cuz I'm kinda ashamed to admit how it happened... I upgraded the ROM the day it was released, made the mistake of doing a full restore knowing that it wouldn't work. ROM went back to 2.09 but radio stayed at 1.47 (I think). Watched the Rockies get slaughtered in the series (this was a key part of the process), hard reset, reinstalled the ROM, did a partial restore (everything except the system data) and then started loading back all my crap and did the registry edits.
Sorry for the long rambling post but I figured someone may ask what I did if they wanted to try to replicate. Maybe I'm just lucky (probably) but I firmly believe that watching the Rox get crushed was a key part of the process