View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth View Post
Hmm - was going to update to the latest version this morning...but been having some issues with my phone using the previous version. It's acting very strange.

The little blue globe that usually shows my signal strength has a little red circle with a line through it. Whenever I am able to make a call, it will then change and show signal strength. I verified the phone wasn't in airplane mode, etc (it took a while for Data Comm to come up).
There a way to do a hard reset using your ROM, Merd? I'd like to reset my phone to what it was before I installed stuff, etc, to see if I can get it working.

I can't get ActiveSync to see the phone - the computer detects the device being hooked up, but ActiveSync can't connect to the phone

The phone is being beyond sluggish - it started happening yesterday afternoon - not sure what happened - haven't installed/changed anything in a while now.

Thanks!
to flash the new rom with one hand press and hold down the power button and the bottom volume key, and while holding those 2 press the reset button with your stylus under the phone in the little whole, and make sure you keep holding those two buttons, and then when the colorful screen comes up plug your phone into computer and wait for it to load the driver, then your ready to flash on that screen.